The World's Easiest Game The World's Easiest Game

Winning isn't fun anymore

Yeah it isn't, particularly in this game. But after the game actually started, it wasn't enough and there are bugs. Like it goes on towards right indefinitely even if you leave your rectangle behind. And if you can move with it's speed, then with rockets it gets over way too soon. If you had worked on it more, it could've been a lot more fun.
But made me laugh for few seconds nonetheless :)

The King's League The King's League

Simply Amazing!

I am not going to play it here as I already did play and finish it on kongregate today.
However I have given it the vote it deserves and I hope here on newgrounds too it will make a mark soon. This game reminds me of mastermind: world conqueror, I enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed that. I was able to finish it in half an hour time unlike mastermind which took way too many hours. This game is true fun, and if you work more on gameplay, add more characters and make battles more fun, have like tons of slots for recruitment, then we are talking about a sequel :)
One suggestion though, after you release your game, site-lock it so that it can be played everywhere except at the sites where you want to upload the game yourself unless you are going to upload the same day.
PS: I am going to add it to my portal as well :)

kurechii responds:

Thanks for your suggestion! Appreciated! :)
We will learnt from the mistake.
And thanks for the rating too! Glad that you like the game!

Belial Chapter 1 Belial Chapter 1

awesome

Not too easy, not too difficult, the perfect balance!!